Friday 12 June 2020

creative writing

Hello bloggers!!. My name is Jacob Uaisele from Waikowhai Primary School. This week my whole class was working on our creative writing. The teachers loaded pictures out for us to write about on our own class site where we get all of our work. There was a lot of very fun and cool pictures that you could write about. We have been working on our writing for a week and we have a lot of writing on our document. For my writing I was writing about this field on a very dangerous hill but in my writing the cliff was very safe. I also chose this picture because I like the soccer. I also play soccer with my friends all of the time as well as rugby. My teacher Miss Daly also told us about the different types of sentences like complex sentence,compound and simple sentences that we had to include in our writing. We also had to highlight the complex, compound and simple sentences. But with different colors so my teacher knows winch one it is. Have a read at my creative writing here. Blog you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.