Friday 20 November 2020

Skateboarding

 Skateboarding

This friday we did skateboarding. Skateboarding is very enjoyable sport because you get to ride on wheels and also learn new skills. When we went outside there was two people that was going to guide us their names were Ben and Lawrence, they were talking to us about it and they said what was going to happen when we split up in groups. First we got a skateboard and a helmet.

 We lined up on the line and waited for him to tell us when to go. When he told us to go a lot of people didn't know how to ride and balance and that was me and some other people. When I got used to balancing I finally succeeded and was riding everywhere. I was riding but all of a sudden a I fell off and scraped my knee. 

Ben helped me up and asked if I was okay and I was holding in the pain because I didn't wanna cry in front of them. When he told me to take a break then come in when I had to sit on the bench. A few minutes later I went back in and I was still having fun even though I had a scraped knee. We learnt how to crab walk you had to put each foot on each side of the skateboard then use force to walk. 

At the end we played a game called whats the time Mr Wolf but skateboard edition. Frist the wolf was Lawrence. He taught us how to play. It was just like the normal one but when the wolf turned around you have to pick up you board and dont move all rust you have to go back four steps. I really enjoyed skateboarding and looking forward to next weeks one too. Blog you later!!!.
Uploading: 588644 of 588644 bytes uploaded.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Reyansh and I am a 3 in Te Ana Ako at Waikowhai School. I really like that you told us about the the skateboarding skills you learnt. It made me think about how it was hard for me when Kaiwhare had the first session. Have you thought about how fun it was ? If you would like to see my learning, my class blog is http://wpsteanaako.blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.