Wednesday 9 December 2020

 Welcome back bloggers. When we went outside we had to get the skateboards and put our helmets on our head. When we were done we lined up on the line and waited for him to tell us when to go. We were riding around getting warmed up and ready to skate. When he told us to go a lot of people got used to skateboarding already because of how many lessons we have had. We were riding and balancing and the same time with our leg up. When everyone got used to balancing and doing some tricks I finally succeeded and was riding and doing tricks at the same time. I was riding but all of a sudden I fell off and hit the side of my jaw on the metal thing on the field. I had to go up to the office and get an ice pack on my face but I stilled enjoyed it when I went back. I really enjoyed skateboarding maybe I should be more careful. Blog you later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.