Tuesday 2 June 2020

Athletics day
Welcome back bloggers on Tuesday we had Athletics day if you don't know what athletics day is. It's a really fun day because you get into your age group and you go to rotations around the field and the there were a lot of rotations there was sprints,high jump,long jump,tennis,and lot of more. My favorite was sprints because I ran with very fast people I was proud of myself because I never lost a race.   And it was kind of challenging because i am not used to getting on the line and listing to Mrs mcgrath saying on you Marks Get Set GO!! if you don't know what it means it like when a  teacher is with you your teacher that your with says in your marks you have to put your feet at the back of the track that your on then your teachers says get set then you have to get into the position that you run in then your teachers says go then you start running as hard as you can. Also I liked long jump as well because you run up and jump as long as you could I was also proud of myself because i got good results there were all sorts of sporty stuff that you could do. I think That i did really good in sprints. Blog you later!!.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.